Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

Hey all! Here will give you more information when peer reviewing.  Can't lie, it's going to be a little late for a lot of stuff since I do not want to have to rerecord everything. :)

Author Response
Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:
  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know.\
    • I know that several peer reviewers, as well as Bottai, have told me that my first drat was too neutral.  In order to try to add more opinion, I have added a beginning section and a couple additional sentences giving more of my point of view.

  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses)
    • I know it might still sound too neutral. :(
    • The volume levels between clips is not too consistent.  I'm trying to work on that...
     
  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
    • I feel that my draft is well organized.
    • I think I have incorporated good audio clips and background music.
    • I think it actually sounds like an actual podcast, rather than just some disgruntled YouTube person. 
     
Fine draft coming soooooooooooon........

No comments:

Post a Comment