Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Global Revision Process

Here's a look at the revision process that my podcast underwent.

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • I actually got a good recording of stuff.  Luckily, I know someone with a good-ass microphone, so my recording don't sound too bad!  Glad I graduated from voiceover.
    • I was able to find a good variety of sources, both audio and textual.
    • MY IMOVIE EXPORTED!!!!! :)

  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • Working with iMovie was a little challenging once again.  I keep adding audio but if I add too much at some places it will cut another clip short.
    • It was a little challenging to make the extra audio clips flow with the clips of me talking.  
  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    • I'm actually feeling a little optimistic about this upcoming week.  I think the only thing that might be problematic would be if it was found that my stance was too neutral.  That would then require me to re-record everything.  I don't want to do that.  I really don't.
     
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    • Overall, I feel pretty good about the project.  I feel comfortable with how much progress I have made this week, and that finishing should not be too much of a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment