Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Julia Davenport

I peer reviewed for Julia Davenport.

  • I reviewed Julia Davenport "Rhetorical Analysis of Project 3"
  • My peer review activity involved evaluating her rhetorical analysis for detail and clear understanding of the project.  In addition, I also looked at what approaches might be better for her in this project.
  • I think I helped her by giving her a different perspective on how to analyze the subject.  For instance I suggested just focusing specifically on certain cities with large homeless populations, rather than just that of the U.S.  This way she can go into more detail of specific communities and then perhaps extrapolate the information and then show how it fits the larger picture of the U.S.
  • This has reminded me to stay focused on a particular area/ subject myself.  Julia also talked about using first hand experience as well.  I have some of this for my project actually, and was just reminded that I should probably use it!
  • I admire that she has found many great counterarguments against her own claim, but seems confident enough in herself and her raw information to disprove them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment