Sunday, April 3, 2016

Peer Review for Kathryn Russell

For this blog post I will discuss my peer review for Kathryn Russell.

  • I peered reviewed Kathryn Russell's "Content Outline".
  • I decided to analyze the content outline. I checked to make sure that she provided enough detail to really show what evidence she intends to use in the project and the way in which she will present it in order for it to be the most effective.
  • I felt as though she had the structure she wanted to follow, but she did not put as many specifc details as she could have.  I suggested that she further expand on these ideas, and offered up another potential "con" that she could possibly expand on if she wished to.
  • I incorporated the fact that in class we try to be as specific  as possible in order to provided the most detailed and information possible.  Essentially, over analyze it until your blue in the face, and you'll have enough the right amount of material to analyze your topic most thoroughly.  (Sorry, I'm just a little tired writing this post.  Just a little...)
  • I admire how organized and planned out she is on how she wants the structure of her video essay.  I wish I knew exactly how I wanted to lay things out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment