Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12b

Here is yet another BEAUTIFUL blog post by yours truly.  Get ready for me to explain this next thrilling revision!!

  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • In terms of content, most of the changes were incredibly minor.  Before, I was going to take a section out that explained what Boone Pickens gave money too and how he was a big philanthropist.  Instead I decided to keep what I had originally said and then use my audio source to reinforce it further.  
    • I also added in a "booing crowd" noise in order to further convey my voice on the issue of Mary Fallin passing a law that banned fracking.

  2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • I also changed minor ways in which the audio was pieced together.  For instance I tried to cut certain pieces in order to add more of a pause between speaking sections.
    • I also added in a "television like introduction to the beginning of the TV clip in the section to add more variety for the listener, and make it seem more like a television report. 
     

 Here is the link for my audio.  I am attaching the entire audio file, but the segment I would like you to listen to is 4:30-6:47.

No comments:

Post a Comment