Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review for Kelly Reager

Here is the peer review for Kelly Reager of the 9:30 am class.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed (1 point)
    • "Production Report 11b" Kelly Reager.
     
  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed (1 point)
    • Here is the link to her blog post with comment. 

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed (1 point)
    • I selected the content suggestion activity.  I so just evaluated her sources, checked to see how detailed the draft was, and made content suggestions wherever necessary.
     
  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) (5 points)
    • I didn't feel as though there was that much to write on really. I guess she can just elaborate a little more on her sources in order for non-UA student member to get a better of idea of the UAlert website.  I felt that overall the paragraph just needed more research and concrete facts in it (unless it was an introductory section, in which case I was not aware).
     
  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback (5 points)
    • I talked about how she had to be more specific with why they neglected these issues.  Without more detailed information, the audience is left not having garnered much from the paper.
     
  • One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from (5 points)
    • I admired how passionate she seems about the issue.  I'm sure she will make a great argument with all the facts she will find.

No comments:

Post a Comment