Sunday, April 24, 2016

Reflection on Local Revision Process

So here are some of my struggles and success of this week.  I know you love to hear about though.  But seriously, my struggles are sort of entertaining sometimes....

  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • iMovie worked for me.  That's all I have to say about that....
    • I was able to add some extra sound bytes that helped strengthened my point, without having to re-record anything..
     
  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • It was a little challenging to move around audio on iMovie.  It would sometimes cut other audio out when I'd move something in.
    • Finding time to do all of this with constant dance performances was also difficult. 

  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    • You mean beginning project 4? I have no idea because this project has no bearing on next week's project.
     
  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    • I feel pretty confident on it.  I think I'll do well.  I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment