Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13a

Here, I will compare my rough draft to my new and improved Final Draft.

Audience Questions
  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • I added in a whole new section to the very beginning! Woah! 
      • I think that this helps my argumentative essay by adding where I stand on the issue, as well as better introducing the topic as a whole to the viewers.
     
  2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
    • With the added section, I have created more of an introduction.  The music both in the background helps set a mood and setting.  It almost sounds country-like, so it sort of conveys Oklahoma.  
    • The additional points on where I stand on the issue, also help reinforce the topic of the piece as a whole.
     
***Since I just added all of this to the final draft,  just listen here to the first section from the beginning to 0:42.  My rough draft started just at 0:44.

No comments:

Post a Comment