Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production Project 3

Reflecting, reflecting, reflecting... there really isn't too much to comment on.


  1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • Things that went right were that I was able to find some good local sources, which will really be what I need in order to get a good view from the citizens of Oklahoma on the effects of fracking on their communities. 

  2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
    • I'm finding it difficult to find locate a lot of audio sources.  Many that I have found are written, and since I'm doing a podcast, I can't have too many of these.  I'm trying to turn to video sources as an alternative in order to get a variety of sources that are reliable.  Sometimes the videos won't really play though.  This is why my resource list is a little lacking at the moment.  More will be added. No worries.

  3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
    • Since I'm a little behind in terms of having tons of sources,  I will need to play a little catch up.  This shouldn't be too difficult though.  I feel like I have an idea of where I want to take the argument though, and what I will need to support my points. 

  4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
    • I can't really say how I feel about the project at this point.  I guess okay? I feel as though I have good information.  Plus I have first hand references back in Oklahoma.  I won't truly know how I feel about the entire project though until production week.



No comments:

Post a Comment