Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13a

Here is my peer review for a fellow student in my class, because apparently everyone needs to know that I peer reviewed them and what I told them.

  • The name of the title and author for the project you reviewed (1 point)
    • Mike Duffek. "Final-Draft".
     
  • A working hyperlink to the project you reviewed (1 point)

  • An explanation of the peer review activity you selected for the project you reviewed (1 point)
    • I mostly just talked about the form elements that he did or did not include in his podcast. 

  • An explanation of how you think you helped the author with your feedback (in other words, how did you help them make their work better?) (5 points)
    • I suggested that he could perhaps use music to add to his story in the beginning in order to help set the scene and further set the mood.  I could have been slightly less scripted (not that it was bad!), since that would have made it feel even more story-like.
     
  • An explanation of how you incorporated something from the suggested Student’s Guide readings (or any other course materials, if you’d prefer) into your feedback (5 points)
    • Like I mentioned above, music can help set the mood and the place where the situation is taking place.  This in turn can further the story for the listener, especially when you're creating a podcast.
      
  • One thing about their work that you admired or think you could learn from (5 points)
    • I admired the fact that he started off with a personal story.  It really captured listeners, as it is very vivid and emotional.  I didn't listen a ton to the rest of the podcast, but the story seemed to be the main reason why he greatly values privacy.  So it acted as a good segway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment