Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Peer Review 1



I reviewed Nicolas Herard.  Here is the rough draft.  It is typed into the blog post, so that is where the link should take you.  And, in addition,  here is the rubric and my scores and comments for him.

2 Mistakes
Rudiak-Gould, Ben "Cow Lying on Side" 07/05/2008 via Wikipedia. Public Domain.
  • I wish that he would have elaborated a little more on the effects of the stem cell mixing.  We hear about the side of animal rights activists, but we don't hear that much about the reasons scientists want to continue these projects.
  • I think there should also be more of a conclusion to ease readers into the last closing questions that are asked.  Although these are a good way to end, I think there has to be a little something that precedes them in order to "wind- down" the podcast.
2 Good Choices
  • I really like the ending questions.  It makes the audience think a little more rather than just passively listening or reading the story.  I'd like to see if I can incorporate this into my QRG as well.
  • Although it's kind of general,  I like how the he structured the essay where we learn everything about the subject in the beginning, and then all the opinions came at the end, instead of the information gradually being given to you and hearing about opinions along the way.  I personally need to develop a better and more organized structure for my QRG.

No comments:

Post a Comment