Sunday, May 1, 2016

Production Report 14b

Here is an additional section of my essay.  I decided to do the conclusion as well, since I am still tinkering with the three body paragraphs.


"This course, despite some frustrating moments where I wanted to smash my computer to smithereens and rip out my hair, actually helped me in the long run.  Although I did not necessarily feel that my writing ability increased or decreased, I saw my technological skills increase by being forced to work within these writing genres.  Blogs aside, I also know better what writing approaches work best for me, and how to structure my time for demanding projects, so that I work more efficiently.  So in hindsight, maybe it was meant to be that this was the only English 109H course that fit into my schedule."



  1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
    • In terms of conventions I use complete sentences and somewhat formal language.  However, in order to adapt it to more of a reflection, I have stretched the formal language part some.  I have also restated some of the points in my opening paragraph in order to try to recap certain points and wrap up the essay.
    •  Well, it's in paragraph form, so I think I'm heading in the right direction.

  2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
    • No real hiccups here.
    • I'm worried it's too informal.  I'm not sure where I'm allowed to draw the line here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment