Sunday, March 20, 2016

Open Post to Pier Reviewers

Hey pier reviewers. 

Audience Question: What are you anticipating the post-production process to be like, based on what you accomplished during the production phase?
  • I think that this week is going to be very difficult for me.  I still am in a really rough draft phase, so I feel like I just have a ton to edit/swap around/add.  I'm very overwhelmed to say the least.

Author Response
Explain, with some specificity, your thoughts and feelings about the following:
  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know.
    • If you're going to review this, know that there is information on my outline that is still not on the rough draft video.  There are reasons why I say this is a very rough draft.  I have all my content gathered though, I'm just having issues on how I'm formatting it.  Just judge me on what I have thus far.  Cool, thanks!
     
  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses).
    • I know that not everything is present on the draft, such as specific sections of my explaining pathos, logs, ethos, purpose.
    • Know that most of my basis comes from personal experience in dance, as well as the interviews from my two faculty members.  I will "clear up things" and elaborate later.
    • I know that I am not good with computers and have never used iMovie in my life.  I know that it doesn't flow well and looks bad. 

  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths)
    • I don't think there are any strengths at this point, to be completely honest.  Maybe the fact that I found some good examples?
    • Mostly, I would like the editors to give suggestions on how I could more easily fill up my time with visual images, so that the audience can look at something while I explain stuff.  I don't know really what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment