Sunday, March 27, 2016

Editorial Post (2)

So,  here is yet another editorial post.  I will focus on smaller changes now.
 
Audience Questions
  1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?

    • I have decided to condense the lines I gave myself.  What I was originally saying was too wordy and not concise enough.  What I decided to do was speak about the topics more broadly (with the exception of ethos, logs, pathos), and then let my interviewees (who are even better experts!) discuss the specifics.  This way nothing is redundant, and the viewer gets a more general idea of the topic and is fed the  details later.

  2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?

    •  In terms of form, I ended up using numerous amounts of different dance clips.  I realized that most people don't just want to see images of things just pasted on the screen.  And since all of these genres add to dance as a whole,  I find it is acceptable to put multiple dancing clips. 

Author Response
Make a short selection from the “Rough Cut” of your project. If it’s text-based, limit the selection to a page or less of content. It it’s audio or video-based, limit the selection to two minutes or less. Create a working hyperlink to the selection, or copy ‘n paste it into the blog post (whatever works best for you).

***Because iMovie is STILL not working, I will not be posting a rough draft.  I apologize once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment